Dewing Ergonomics and Safety are qualified in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)/Work Health and Safety (WHS).
A safe work environment is crucial to business success. The personal and financial cost of workplace injury and illness is enormous and the goal should be Zero Injuries.
Dewing Ergonomics and Safety undertakes a range of specific occupational health and safety services including;
- Workplace inspections & risk assessments – to identify areas that require improvement. This can include plant/machinery and traffic management. The ultimate aim is the prevention of injuries/illnesses. The hierarchy of risk control is used as the basis of recommending controls or options to reduce the risk.
- Audits – to determine the level of compliance with legislation, regulations and standards.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Investigation of claims for noise induced hearing loss – this has occurred over the past 3 decades for workers compensation authorities.
- Investigation of musculoskeletal claims particularly those with an Ergonomic focus – this has occurred over the past 3 decades for workers compensation authorities.