Occupational Therapy/Workplace Rehabilitation servicesDewing Ergonomics and Safety
Dewing Ergonomics and Safety provide a range of Occupational Therapy/Workplace Rehabilitation services. The services include;
- Work site assessments – to assess the functional demands of jobs and determine what duties are suitable to assist an employee with a work-related injury return to work.
- Activity of Daily Living Assessments (ADL Assessments) – to assess the requirement for equipment or services in the home following a work-related injury. This will include assessing the need for modifications to the home environment, the installation of ramps and rails and the provision of assistive equipment.
- Development and coordination of Graduated Return to Work Programmes – a graduated return to work programme is developed to facilitate the employee returning to work and safely upgrading in accordance with their physical capacity.
- Ergonomic assessments in both office and industrial environments.
- Ergonomic design of offices and industrial equipment.
- Ergonomic training to focus on the prevention of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Manual handling assessments and training.
- Job Dictionaries – job dictionaries describe in detail the critical duties and the physical and functional demands of specific jobs.